October 9, 2014

Day 8 - #Teamnocheats

Update 8. Time is flying! Well today didn't went very well or maybe I should say it went crap. I didn't drink 2 liter of water, didn't do yoga and most of all I didn't eat healthy. Yup I failed for today. I really know that I have to change, because I really want to live healthy. And yes, I know (ofcourse) that sometimes unhealthy food is ok. But yesterday I didn't even think about healthy food. All right I ate an apple. That's the all the healthy food for the day.

Struggles, I know it comes with it. The whole healthy food thing. So from now, I will do the best I can. I will take fruit to school instead of cookies. I will drink lots of water. I did that last summer and my skin was wow. I want that back. So yeah. Here we go again.


How is it going with you?


Love,
Feline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lief dat je een reactie achterlaat!