October 7, 2014

Day 6 - #Teamnocheats

October 6, 2014. Here it is. Currently I am doing the October no cheats challenge. I will keep you updated here!


Today went pretty good. I am so happy I made some new rules. Because I live with my parents and they don't like to eat healthy all the time. So sometimes we don't eat really healthy for dinner, but that's fine with my new rules.

So I drank 2 liter water today. Yay for me! I ate lots of fruit. So sad the strawberry season is over... But now we are have grapes and kiwis at home. Also delicious. I ate a few little candies. We call them winegums in the Netherlands. (There is no alcohol in.) They are soo nice. I think I will plan my run for Friday. On Friday starts my vacation!! Really excited about that.
But my dag was great and the Challenge went also great!

How was your day?

Love,
Feline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lief dat je een reactie achterlaat!