September 24, 2014

10 Pan Challenge

Another Challenge, but this one is for the long run. This one is about reaching pan in your makeup product (bodyproduct/care is also okay). Because most of us have a lot of beauty stuff. You can't deny, I know you have. With this challenge you will be using 10 products till the end. Without buying new products!





So here are my ten product


  • MUA eyeshadow palette - Undressed (reach a pan in the color 'Rose Ash') (100% left)
  • Maybelline BabyLips - Cherry Me (95 % left)
  • Catrice Infinite Shine Lipgloss - 090 Pink Before You Leave (70 % left)
  • NYC lipgloss - Color unknow ( 30 % left)
  • The Body Shop Bodywhip - Sweet Lemon (45 % left)
  • The Body Shop Showergel - Mango (45% left)
  • Vaseline lipbalsem - Rosy lips (60 % left)
  • The Body Shop Showergel - Peache (75 % left)
  • Catrice Lashes to Kill mascara (don't know % left)
  • The Bodyshop Bodybuter - Coco (60 % left)
When it is a makeup product (like eyeshadow, powder etc. ) then reaching a pan is fine. A bodyproduct using till it is empty. 

I hope you like it as much as I do. Because now I am forced (a little) to wear makeup I normally don't wear. The eyeshadow, and babylips I don't use them much. But now I have to!

Loves from me,

Feline.

(ps. How is your Yoga Sun Sulatutions Challenge going?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lief dat je een reactie achterlaat!