August 22, 2014

Rainy Days


On this time of the year it has suppose to be hot outside and sunny. But well I live in The Netherlands and it is raining as hell. I was on school today and had two free hours. On the first one I went home to lunch with my mother and the second free hour I spent on school with some classmates. 



When it was around 3 PM it started to rain like hell, and also some thunder. I had my Michael Kors bag with me today, not a good idea. Ofcourse it can stand water but it is not very nice for the leather. When I got home I went to the shower because I was soaked of the rain. But I didn't mind because it is WEEKEND!

(and of course I did some homework because you know school never stops..)

I hope you guys have a great weekend. Enjoy it because before you know it will be Monday!

Love,
Feline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lief dat je een reactie achterlaat!